http://www.sunshinetool.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/logo.png 0 0 Keshav Padia http://www.sunshinetool.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/logo.png Keshav Padia2020-11-05 18:03:122020-11-28 12:36:08Area Sales Manager/Business Development Manager – Ahmedabad
- Location: Ahmedabad
- Experience: Minimum 5 years in cutting tool sales (Minimum 3 years selling high technology machining solutions)
- Salary: 5 Lac - 8 Lac per annum
- Job Type: Full - Time
- Product: All
- Key Skills: Sales, Business Development, Customer Prospecting, Lead Qualification, Cutting Tools, Grinding Wheels, Super Abrasives, CBN, Ceramics, Sliding Head Machines, Application Engineering, Relationship Management, Up-selling, Cross-selling
- Understand the complete product portfolio (a wide range of cutting tools solutions) of the company. Click here to check out our complete line of products.
- Have in depth knowledge of the target markets for the products in the portfolio with good relations.
- Determine the target customers according to the qualifying criteria of the company.
- Prospect new clients and generate new leads.
- Follow-up with existing clients to increase the business share.
- Follow-up with new and existing clients regularly to convert new leads into recurring business.
- Identify areas for improvement in client’s production process and provide recommendations based on the company’s product strength.
- Liaise with the service/application engineers for conducting trials.
- Assess market competition by comparing the company’s product to competitor’s products.
- Provide source data for product marketing communications.
- Gain product market share in prescribed area by working with the sales director to develop product sales strategies.
- Analyze and estimate the annual business potential of the clients.
- Provide information for management by preparing short-term and long-term product sales forecasts and special reports and analyses; answering questions and requests.
- Provide monthly inventory planning for existing clients and pipeline projects.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Update the data on CRM regularly along with performance and planning.
Desired Candidate Profile
Education: Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in cutting tools/grinding wheels sales with a minimum of 3 years selling high technology premium cutting tools/grinding wheels.
- Must have live connections within the consumers of cutting tools in the area specified.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (English, Local Language).
- Self-motivated hustler with demonstrated excellence in cross-selling and up-selling products to the client.
- Independent ability to communicate savings to multiple stake holders at the client.
- Excellent teamwork skills.
- Ability to work with Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, CRM Software (preferably Hubspot) and team communication softwares (preferably Microsoft Teams).